OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data, and we will gladly assist you.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – DialogueWORKS.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide
youinformation regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited
witha time period. We will not store your Personal Data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have
ttheright to know whether your Personal Data is being processed, what data is gathered, from where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you, including your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to
processingof your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for
processingof your Personal Data.
If you have
To do so, please submit a request via email@example.com.
DATA WE GATHER
Information automatically collected about you
To do so, please submit a request via firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data in order to enhance your customer experience; fulfill an obligation under law or contract
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent. On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product; and
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing.
On the grounds of legitimate interest, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers from us;
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/services offered; and
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or
With your consent, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters, articles,
eventoffers, free webinars; and for other purposeswe have asked previously your consent for.
We process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law, and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but no longer than is absolutely necessary.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned
- the link between purposes,
context andnature of Personal Data is suitable for further processing;
- the further processing would not harm your interests; and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for processing.
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal Data about you is, in some cases, provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data only with trusted third parties, and we will only work with processing partners who are able to ensure
Connected third parties:
- Linode Web Hosting
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and we are required to keep the information confidential.
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have a member account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission.
We store basic data on your interactions with our website, and whether you have logged into our site. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you (if you are a registered user), and what you have put in the shopping cart if we use one. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled, then various functionalities on the site will be broken. More information on session cookies can be found here.
We use other third-party cookies that are set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. This includes sharing buttons across the site, which allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn. In order to implement these buttons and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data, and we will gladly assist you.
Last modification was made May 21, 2018.