We are committed to the protection of an individual’s private information. Information gathered on this site will not be sold, shared, transferred, or rented to any third parties. The information is for the sole use of DialogueWORKS.
Specifics of the Policy
- Our site collects personal information that individuals voluntarily submit. The information gathered may include an individual’s name, company, email address, physical address, city, state, zip code, and/or phone numbers. This Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is voluntarily submitted as individuals register for events, purchase DialogueWORKS Conversational Recipes, download articles, or access various self-assessment instruments. We require such information to identify individuals who are interested in our products and services and determine how best to help those individuals meet their needs.
- PII is stored in the DialogueWORKS contact database. This information is provided voluntarily by individuals at their own discretion.
- PII is used by DialogueWORKS to contact individuals about upcoming training or speaking events in various locations, the release of new products and services, or in connection with those individuals who are asked to participate in online surveys or review initiatives. DialogueWORKS may also solicit survey information regarding various products and services.Because DialogueWORKS complies with CAN SPAM legislation, if you wish to be removed from our contact database you should email . In the body of the email, type the word “Remove” plus the email address that you wish to have from the DialogueWORKS contact database. Alternatively, you may write a letter addressed to Web Administration, 224 South Main Street, Suite 215, Springville, Utah 84663.
- DialogueWORKS acts responsibly to ensure the safety of any PII that you share with us through a number of commercial technologies used to safeguard your information. For example, when you transmit credit card information via the internet, we protect that information through encryption such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Additionally, your PII is collected in a secure server that is located in an off-site, 24-hour secured location.
- DialogueWORKS also obtains the IP addresses of those who visit our website. This allows us to keep track of those pages that are visited most frequently and to make improvements to the site. This information does not identify you personally. On occasion, we may provide an aggregate of this information to investors, researchers, consultants, or news outlets to demonstrate the interest in our site.
- Because no data transmitted over the internet or via any wireless network can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure, we do not warrant the security of any data sent to us by you online. For example, if you create an account with a password that is required to log into our site to perform any function, it is your responsibility to keep your access information and password confidential.
- DialogueWORKS often uses outside vendors or contractors to provide services on our behalf—in the fulfillment of orders, providing customer support, or performing statistical analysis, for example. We will not pass on any PII that is not necessary for performing the required service. Such third parties are also required to maintain the security and confidentiality of your information.
- DialogueWORKS may, from time to time, contact you concerning products or services offered by its business partners that DialogueWORKS believes may be of interest to you. On no condition will your PII be transferred to these third parties.
- In the event that DialogueWORKS is involved in an acquisition, merger, or sale of assets, your Personally Identifiable Information under this policy may be transferred as assets of the company. You will be notified 30 days prior to any change in ownership and given notice of whether your PII will be used differently than stated in this policy. At that time, you may remove your PII pursuant to paragraph 3 above.
- DialogueWORKS may access and/or disclose your PII if we in good faith believe doing so is required by law or in the event that disclosure is necessary to prevent, investigate, or take action to a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on DialogueWORKS; b) protect and defend under our legal rights any property, copyright, or trademark of DialogueWORKS; or c) act to protect the personal safety of DialogueWORKS users or members of the public. We are not obligated to provide you with notice of the existence of a subpoena, search warrant, or court order, or of our compliance with any of the above.
If you purchase the Online REAL EQ course, you may receive a full refund when you provide the following within 8 days of purchase:
1. Send us a copy of your receipt for the purchase of the course via email at info@DialogueWORKS.com
2. Within the seven day time frame from the date of purchase, you must take the REAL EQ Online assessment.
3. View the videos for the Introduction and Module 1: Personal Awareness and submit a written evaluation of the video and how you completed the accompanying exercises.
4. No refunds will be honored after the 7 day period.